Saturday 7 September 2013

The Novels of T Hammond Book Spotlight





Book Synopsis (Blind Seduction and Red Rover)
I write two concurrent versions of the Team Red series for both the Adult and New Adult audiences. Blind Seduction and Color Blind are part of the Blind series - featuring adult-themed erotic romance combined with a humorous paranormal storyline. The Red series featuring Red Rover and Red Zone is a funny paranormal romance series with a lighter PG-type storyline. While both Blind and Red series contain the same character names and a lot of shared dialogue, the Red series is stripped of sexual content and language. Both storylines feature a dog that shares a mental link with his owner (hence the paranormal), but the book is more about the relationships between the characters that the fact the dog can ‘talk’ with Teresa, the main female protagonist. 
The Blind Versions are INTENDED FOR MATURE ADULTS OVER 18. Sexual situations and adult language were used (and abused) in the making of these novels.
 
Blind Seduction/Red Rover Synopsis:
Within a heartbeat, an accident changed Teresa's life, took her sight, and left her scarred. Red, her companion dog, is a typical German shepherd, well, except for the whole talking-in-Teresa's-head thing. He's witty, sassy, opinionated, and pretty handsome, even if he does say so himself. If a smart-ass dog sharing a mental connection to his owner isn't enough, Sebastian and his friend David just came to town, and both have set their sights on Teresa. Neither of the sexy ex-Navy men are above using military tactics to secure their target - and so begins the "Siege of Teresa March." And, when you quit drooling over the two gorgeous men, don't forget to consider the implications of a talking dog... the police department certainly has.




Color Blind/Red Zone Synopsis:
Blinded and scarred in an accident a year ago, Teresa has finally found love, and a new career with the help of her companion dog, Red. Red appears to be a typical German shepherd, but he shares a mental communication link with his owner that is anything but ordinary. He’s articulate, sassy and opinionated - he’s also scary-smart, and has a talent for tracking. Teresa and Red, have partnered with David, and Bastian, to form Team Red. This unique Team helps the local police department sift through evidence to find forensic clues that only Red's sensitive nose, and Teresa's ability to ask the right questions can uncover. A twist of fate brings Team Red to the attention of the Military, and the Team gets ready for their first undercover mission (we can only divulge at this point that Red looks adorable in his tux).

This book is a Laugh-Out-Loud paranormal romance (Yes, I’ve boldly meshed humor and sex *gasp!*). This Team Red book contains a feisty blind woman with a sassy attitude; a snarky German shepherd who stalks low flying objects (and the occasional cat); two sexy retired Navy men with a talent for tactical planning; a man-cave with secret tunnels and classified military toys; a formal invitation to a black and white ball; Marilyn Monroe; and a herd of Mustangs (okay, maybe ‘herd’ is a slight exaggeration).


T. Hammond lives in Spokane, WA with her goofy, neurotic, long-coat German shepherd, Dexter; he's noble and brave, until someone turns on the microwave, then she has 100lbs of quivering dog trying to hide behind her chair or bury his head under a pillow (Little known fact: a 100lb German Shepherd CAN fit under a coffee table). Writing is not a calling so much as it is a compulsion. No one is more surprised than she is when characters take over the plot and dialog, and (re)direct stories in directions she had not (consciously) intended. She is fully convinced that the writer is the tool a story uses to tell its tale.
 
 
Stalker Links:
My Amazon Author page: www.amazon.com/author/thammond
My Twitter: @hammond_tina
 
 
Buy Links: 
AMAZON:
Blind Seduction (Book 1): http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00C8UB0JK
Color Blind (Book 2): http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E652OTK
Red Rover (Book 1, of New Adult version): http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BQEUEFA
Red Zone (Book 2, of New Adult version): http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EOZFSM2
 
B&N:
 




Color Blind excerpt:
He bussed a quick kiss to the tip of my nose and drew me into a full frontal hug, and damn, did the man ever have a nice frontal to hug against. I was still barefoot, but my five-ten frame allowed me to snuggle my freshly kissed nose right into the crook of his neck without stretching up too high on my toes. I slid both arms around his back, just enjoying his warm hardness along the length of my body. “You. Are. So. Hot.” He said between damp kisses down the side of my neck. “I am so going to ravish you tonight,” he promised with a sinful chuckle, stroking his palms firmly over my waist to grab my butt and hold me tight against a tautly strained zipper.
 I ran my hands up over his pecs and throat, into the silky smoothness of his hair. After twenty-plus years of Navy life, he felt most comfortable with a short cut, but he was growing it out just a little more on the top, because I liked the texture under my fingers. It was during times like this, that I missed my sight. Janey had described David’s hair and eyes to me, but I wished I could see the chocolate-dark locks against the paleness of my fingers, or stare into his eyes and pick out the green that flecked through the hazel.
 I wanted so badly to see the grin she tells me carries a hint of the devil and a whole lot of love. And Oh. My. Goodness. I wished I could watch him walk. Janey told me he has a loose, lazy saunter that gains him an extra point on the one-to-ten scale (of which she informs me, he’s a thirteen. Score for me!). I know how that lazy roll of his hips translates in the bedroom, and … Gawd I needed to take a quick cool shower to take some of the heat out of my skin before our guests arrived.
 “And just what are you thinking about that’s added a beautiful flush to those cheeks?” David asked with a knowing smugness in his tone.
 Oh, David, David, David – you know better than to be smug with me. I’m pretty sure my grin was pure womanly evil as I ground my hips against his groin. In his ear, I whispered, “Last night? Remember when I ran my fingers and nails over every inch of skin I could reach?”
 “Oh God, yes,” he groaned, hugging me tighter, thrusting those sexy hips forward.
 “Tonight, I’m going to run my tongue over every soft (kiss) and tender (lick) place (another lick) a tongue can touch (lick and kiss combo), and suck…”
 “Vixen!” He pulled away from me abruptly, “I can’t believe you’re giving me a hard-on when we are expecting company,” he laughed.
 “I can’t believe you thought you could get me all hot and bothered and not get any on you,” I countered, as I joined in his laughter. “Get your ass downstairs and get ready for your meeting, you slacker.”
 My face was cupped in two large hands and drawn upward to meet his lips in a warm, ravenous, sucking kiss that melted me into boneless mush. “I love you,” he said brushing another softer kiss over my mouth. He was gone before I could function enough to form a response. I was left standing in the dining room, with my lips half-parted and the taste of David and lust flavoring my mouth. Wow, the man had mad oral skills.


No comments:

Post a Comment