Friday 13 September 2013

A Changed Life by Mary A Wasowski Book Spotlight


Change is never easy.
For seventeen year old Nicolette Vanelle, life is about to change...

Relocating to California, Nicolette finds herself starting over. A new high school. New friends. New life.

Attending her first Hollywood event, Nicolette meets bad boy Michael St. Clair, and unknowingly becomes the object of his obsession.

Feeling overwhelmed by Michael’s attention, she escapes the party to go to the beach where she meets Simon Paulson. He takes her breath away, an inevitable connection leading to romance between the young couple.

Nicolette and Simon’s happiness is short lived and their relationship is put to the ultimate test when tragedy befalls Nicolette.

Can Nicolette find the strength and courage to emerge from the darkness she fell into? Will Simon's unconditional love be enough to bring her back into the light?

Life can change in an instant, leaving you changed forever.




Mary Wasowski is the queen of mastering many tasks. I call New Jersey my home where I share my life with my husband, and our three amazing sons. Writing was my way of expressing my words that sometimes I couldn't say. My journals were filled with the rants of a teenager finding her way, and eventually they turned into poems, and short stories. Joining the indie community of so many talented writers has been a wonderful experience. I am so thankful for all of the love and support I have received.
Life can take you down many different roads, but I truly believe this is where I am supposed to be now. I want to inspire my boys to never give up on your dreams. I never did, and here I am. I am officially an Author.
Write what you love. Love what you write. Believe in your story. You have many chapters to write on your journey...
XOXO...Mary

I’m currently writing my second book that will be a NA Contemporary Romance novel. As of right now, the series will be three books.
Book one in the Forever series will be titled, “Forever”


Stalker Links:



No comments:

Post a Comment